SAFETRACK BAAVHAMMAR AB ECONNECT PIN BRAZING PRODUCT FAMILIARISATION
TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVES
To provide delegates product familiarisation training on Safetrack Baavhammer AB Econect Pin Brazing to acquire the necessary background and practical knowledge as well as manual skills.
- Correctly identify all parts to be used, describing the circumstances in which they can be used.
- Understanding and ability to use the equipment practically.
“Safetrack Baavhammer AB Product Familiarisation certificate” for the Econect Pin Brazing System, will be issued to delegates on successful completion of the course by the authorised Safetrack Baavhammer AB Trainer.
This course is primarily designed for people wanting to braze electrical connectors to steel structures, such as railway rails, on site.
LOCATION AND DELIVERY
- Location: Location: Cable Training Services, Cable Services Limited, Rhosddu Industrial Estate, Wrexham, LL11 4YZ.
- Delivery: The course in delivered by Safetrack Baavhammar AB authorised trainers.
- Courses are designed for a maximum of 4 delegates.
• Induction / Welcome meeting
• Session 1 – Econect Pin Brazing – Theory
• Session 2 – Econect Pin Brazing – Theory Assessment
Practical Training: (Workshop)
• Session 3 – Econect Pin Brazing – Practical
• Session 4 – Econect Pin Brazing – Practical Assessment
• Assessment of participants skills / Feedback / Q & A Session
WHAT THIS COURSE IS
A hands-on training course to gain skills to carry out Safetrack Baavhammer AB Econect Pin Brazing installations. All training material and instructions relate to Safetrack Baavhammer AB’s offer exclusively.
All Safetrack Baavhammer AB Authorised Trainers reserve the right to deny certification to any delegate who does not demonstrate a sufficient level of skills during the training course.
Training: this is a “hands-on” training course: Participants are required to bring their own appropriate PPE Equipment, including Overalls, Safety shoes/boots, gloves & glasses.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cable Services Limited Terms & Conditions for Training apply.
HOW TO MAKE AN APPLICATION
All Applications are to be made with Cables Services Ltd.
Proof of experience is required to be submitted with this application & will be checked prior to applicants being accepted on the course.
NB: please provide an accurate e-mail address as this will be used to communicate all course related information, booking confirmation, location details, etc.
Please select APPLY NOW and complete all the fields. If you have any further questions, you can email us at : email@example.com