FURSEWELD (EXOTHERMIC WELDING) PRODUCT FAMILIARISATION
TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVES
To provide delegates product familiarisation training on FurseWELD Exothermic Welding to acquire the necessary background and practical knowledge as well as manual skills.
- Correctly identify all parts to be used, describing the circumstances in which they can be used.
- Understanding and ability to use the equipment practically.
“FurseWELD Product Familirisation Certificate” for the FurseWELD Exothermic Welding, will be issued to delegates on successful completion of the course by the authorised FurseWELD Exothermic Trainer.
LOCATION AND DELIVERY
- Location: Location: Cable Training Services, Cable Services Limited, Rhosddu Industrial Estate, Wrexham, LL11 4YZ.
- Delivery: The course in delivered by ABB FurseWELD authorised trainers.
- Courses are designed for a maximum of 8-10 delegates.
• Induction / Welcome meeting
• Session 1 – FurseWELD Exothermic – Theory
• Session 2 – Health & Safety with regards to hot working process – Theory Assessment
• Session 3 – Demonstrations of the welding – Practical
• Session 4 – Group participation to show competence and general working knowledge of the process – Practical Assessment
WHAT THIS COURSE IS
A hands-on training course to gain skills to carry out FurseWELD Exothermic Welding. All training material and instructions relate to ABB FurseWELD offer exclusively.
All FurseWELD Trainers reserve the right to deny certification to any delegate who does not demonstrate a sufficient level of skills during the training course.
Training: this is a “hands-on” training course: Participants are required to bring their own appropriate PPE Equipment, including Overalls, Safety shoes/boots, gloves & glasses.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cable Services Limited Terms & Conditions for Training apply.
HOW TO MAKE AN APPLICATION
All Applications are to be made with Cables Services Ltd.
Proof of experience is required to be submitted with this application & will be checked prior to applicants being accepted on the course.
NB: please provide an accurate e-mail address as this will be used to communicate all course related information, booking confirmation, location details, etc.
Please select APPLY NOW and complete all the fields. If you have any further questions, you can email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org