LOVINK M-SERIES UP TO 36KV
TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVES
To provide delegates product familiarisation training on Lovink Enertech B.V. Medium Voltage M-Series Joints and to acquire the necessary background and practical knowledge as well as technical and manual skills.
- Understand product design
- Perfect installation techniques
- Understand manufacturers Installation instructions
“Lovink Enertech B.V. Product Familiarisation certificate” for the M- Series application, will be issued to delegates on successful completion of the course by the Lovink Enertech B.V. Trainer.
Your Job: Experienced and fully qualified Medium Voltage Cable Jointer/Installer.
DURATION, LOCATION AND DELIVERY
- Location: Location: Cable Training Services, Cable Services Limited, Rhosddu Industrial Estate, Wrexham, LL11 4YZ
- Delivery: The course in delivered by Lovink Enertech B.V. authorised trainers
- Courses are designed for a maximum of 4 delegates.
- KNOWLEDGE: Medium Voltage Cable Systems
- EXPERIENCE: Experience in Medium Voltage Cable preparation and installation at 36kV
- UNDERSTANDING: Good Practices: health and safety in Medium Voltage site environment
Medium Voltage XLPE/EPR & PILC (where applicable) Cable Constructions and screen types
Minimum 3 years experience in Cable Jointing installations
Working practices of cable installation with medium voltage electrical systems
Function of components of Medium Voltage accessories
WHAT THIS COURSE IS
A hands-on training course for currently experienced Medium Voltage Jointers who wish to gain additional skills to carry out Lovink Enertech B.V. M-Series installations. All training material and instructions relate to Lovink Enertech B.V.’s offer exclusively.
WHAT THIS COURSE IS NOT
A course to train delegates to become Medium Voltage skilled jointers / installers of any other suppliers’ accessories.
A course to train delegates in cable preparation skills prior to any accessories installation.
All Lovink Enertech B.V. Authorised Trainers reserve the right to deny certification to any delegate who does not demonstrate a sufficient level of skills during the training course.
Training: this is a “hands-on” training course: Participants are required to bring their own appropriate PPE Equipment, including Overalls, Safety shoes/boots and gloves.
Tools: Participants are required to bring their own cable preparation tools.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cable Services Limited Terms & Conditions for Training apply.
POPULAR COURSES INCLUDE
(Courses for different cable types/joint applications available on request):
|K-Series to M-Series 12kV*||1 day|
|M-Series 12kV Triplex Straight Joint||2 days|
|M-Series 12kV Triplex to 3 core PILC Trifurcating-Transition Straight Joint||2 days|
|M-Series 12kV 3 core Polymeric Straight Joint||2 days|
|M-Series 12kV 3 core Polymeric to PILC Transition Straight Joint||2 days|
|M-Series 36kV 1 core Polymeric Straight Joint**||1 day|
* Must have previously completed K-Series product familiarisation training
** Course is designed for installers working in pairs (sharing 1 joint). Must have previously completed M-Series 12kV product familiarisation training
THEORY AND PREPARATION:
• Induction / Welcome meeting: Demo room and workshop visit
• Lovink Enertech B.V. presentation in class session
• Demonstration of M-Series assembly and installation in Training School
• Practical assembly by delegates and discussion on stop end joint and other cable applications.
• Assessment of participants skills / Feedback / Q & A Session
• If preparation on a specific cable is required, please advise at time of enquiry and bring a 2.5m sample for demonstration purposes to the course.
HOW TO MAKE AN APPLICATION
All Applications are to be made with Cables Services Ltd.
Proof of experience is required to be submitted with this application & will be checked prior to applicants being accepted on the course.
NB: please provide an accurate e-mail address as this will be used to communicate all course related information, booking confirmation, location details, etc.
Please select APPLY NOW and complete all the fields. If you have any further questions, you can email us at : email@example.com