PFISTERER SIZE 1 – 3S CONNEX
TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVES
To enable delegates nominated for appointment as Pfisterer Medium Voltage Connex Certified Installers, to acquire the necessary background and practical knowledge as well as technical and manual skills to successfully and safely install designated Pfisterer Medium Voltage Connex Separable Connectors: Size 1 – 3S
- Understand product design
- Perfect installation techniques
- Understand manufacturers Installation instructions
“Pfisterer Medium Voltage Cables Jointer – Certified Installer” certification, valid for 5 years for the full scope of products described above will be issued to delegates on successful completion of the course by the Pfisterer Trainer.
Your Job: Experienced and fully qualified Medium Voltage Cable Jointer/Installer.
DURATION, LOCATION AND DELIVERY
- Duration: 1 full day. Delegates are requested to travel to Wrexham, UK.
- Location: Cable Training Services, Cable Services Limited, Rhosddu Industrial Estate, Wrexham, LL11 4YZ
- Delivery: The course in delivered by Pfisterer employed Certified Trainers.
- Courses are designed for a maximum of 4 delegates.
- KNOWLEDGE: Medium Voltage Cable Systems
- EXPERIENCE: Experience in Medium Voltage Cable preparation and installation at 33kV
- UNDERSTANDING: Good Practices: health and safety in Medium Voltage site environment
Medium Voltage XLPE/EPR Cable Constructions and screen types
Working practices of cable installation with medium voltage electrical systems
Function of components of Medium Voltage accessories
WHAT THIS COURSE IS
A hands-on training course for currently experienced Medium Voltage Jointers who wish to gain additional skills to carry out Pfisterer Medium Voltage Connex installations. All training material and instructions relate to Pfisterer’s offer exclusively.
WHAT THIS COURSE IS NOT
A course to train delegates to become Medium Voltage skilled jointers / installers of any other suppliers’ accessories.
A course to train delegates in cable preparation skills prior to any accessories installation.
All Pfisterer Certified Trainers reserve the right to deny certification to any delegate who does not demonstrate a sufficient level of skills during the training course.
Training: this is a “hands-on” training course: Participants are required to bring their own appropriate PPE Equipment, including Overalls, Safety shoes/boots and gloves.
Tools: Participants are required to bring their own cable preparation tools.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cable Services Limited Terms & Conditions for Training apply.
THEORY AND PREPARATION:
• Welcome meeting: Demo room and workshop visit
• Pfisterer Cable Systems MV & HV Presentation in class session
• Demonstration of MV Size 3 Connex assembly and installation in Training School
• Practical assembly by delegates and discussion on management of easy strip core screens and cables with CTS
• Assessment of participants skills / Feedback / Q & A Session
• If preparation on a specific cable is required, please bring a 1.5m sample for demonstration purposes.
HOW TO MAKE AN APPLICATION
All Applications are to be made with Cables Services Ltd.
Proof of experience is required to be submitted with this application & will be checked prior to applicants being accepted on the course.
NB: please provide an accurate e-mail address as this will be used to communicate all course related information, booking confirmation, location details, etc.
Please select APPLY NOW and complete all the fields. If you have any further questions, you can email us at : email@example.com